Women United recognizes, thanks, and further engages women who invest in the community. Women United members have the opportunity to shape our community’s future through giving, advocacy, and volunteerism.
Members have access to:
- Special Women United events to network and build relationships with other like-minded women
- Unique volunteer opportunities
- The opportunity serve on Community Investment Councils that make program funding decisions,
- Educational sessions to learn more about our community issues and progress being made
- United Way trainings on a variety of topics including quarterly boardsmanship training.
Established in 2012, Women United has grown to over 500 members and continues to connect, engage and inspire women to transform our community.
Donations of $1,000 annually qualify for membership in Women United. We also offer a step-up program starting at $500 annually. Make a donation now by clicking the button below to Join Women United!
For more information on any of our upcoming events, please contact Maria Maddin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864.707.2742.
United Way of the Piedmont coordinates hundreds of volunteer projects year-round. You can find all of our current available projects on our volunteer webpage, Get Connected. Just create a login and start looking for volunteer projects that spark your passion! You can even customize your Get Connected profile to receive updates about projects that interest you. Click the button below to get started.
If you have any questions about Get Connected or how to sign up to volunteer, contact Heather Lother at email@example.com or 864.707.2748.