United Way of the Piedmont is launching it’s first ever VIRTUAL Coffee & Conversations Thursday, April 16th at 10:00 AM. We will be hosting this event via a ZOOM webinar, and it will also be streaming live on our Facebook page. During this webinar, we will be sharing our current response efforts and community needs as a result of COVID-19.
- Coordinated efforts – highlights from weekly calls in Spartanburg, Cherokee, & Union Counties
- Community Resource Coordinators – what our boots on the ground team is seeing
- State-wide and local relief funds
- Volunteer Opportunities – what you can do to help
Registration and LIVE Stream Information:
- Click here to register for the webinar. *Our Zoom webinar has limited capacity with only 100 spots available*
- Click here to watch Facebook LIVE Stream *Go here if you have any trouble accessing the webinar*
About United Way of the Piedmont:
United Way of the Piedmont is a local nonprofit that fights for the education, financial stability, and health of every member of our community. Our mission is to connect, engage, and inspire people to transform our community. We are more than fundraisers. We forge unique partnerships, find new solutions to old problems, and mobilize the best resources by inspiring others to join the fight. We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to not just survive, but to thrive.
Indorama Ventures Public Company Limited (IVL), a global chemical producer, has been supporting its companies operating in 33 countries [...]
Spartanburg, S.C. (May 7, 2020) – United Way of the Piedmont is thrilled to announce that it has received $25,000 from Lockhart Power to [...]
Spartanburg, S.C. (May 4, 2020) – United Way of the Piedmont is thrilled to announce that it has received $25,000 from Contec Inc. into the United [...]
Spartanburg, S.C. (April 16, 2020) –Mary Black Foundation and United Way of the Piedmont are [...]
United Way of the Piedmont is launching it's first ever VIRTUAL Coffee & Conversations Thursday, April 16th at [...]